Skip to main content
- Learners so that they understand what they need to know and be able to do to get the jobs they want.
- Instructors and educators to identify the competencies their courses address and develop outcome assessments that will allow the development or mastery of competencies to be tracked.
- Higher education administrators to ensure that desired competencies are available and are articulated across courses and programs.
- The research community to efficiently and effectively identify a valid and reliable assessment of competencies in rapidly evolving fields.
- Employers to understand what employees and potential employees know and can do and what gaps they have in competencies required for excellence.
- Policy makers to understand where there are gaps in the competencies businesses need and the pipeline of learners who will be needed to fill those gaps.